Saturday, November 21, 2009

Inspiring Thoughts

Whooa! It's been awhile since the last time I updated this blog, I've been caught in the middle of preparing for the holidays--Thanksgiving and in a couple of weeks it will be the Savior's Day! What you been doing? You might wonder. Well, I've been putting together a website called Purethoughts.net, it contains inspiring, uplifting, and motivating videos, stories, quotes and poems. It does not only contain the famous writings but also personal experiences and submissions from our readers.

Thank God I have the ability to do all that I want and still able to take good care of my kids. How about you, what have you been doing lately?

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a post!
    I've been busy as well....work is CRAZY, but in a fun way.
    Going to my Mom's for THanksgiving, can't wait to see all my goofy family.
    Have a wonderful Turkey day~
    ♥,Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilly,

    Thanks for dropping by, hope you are had a great time with your mom at Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful dinner with the whole family. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete